At Abbey Delray, we believe this is your time to explore, discover and focus on only what you want to do. That’s why our resort-like community for independent living in Delray Beach is designed to help you continue living exactly the way you choose. Will you take a class or learn a new skill? Spend more time with family and entertaining friends without the hassle that comes with hosting in your current home? You might join a group of likeminded peers for conversation or local outings. Whatever it is, the vibrant, anything-is-possible culture at Abbey Delray’s senior independent living community is designed to eliminate everyday tasks and responsibilities so you can get on with the things that matter to you. And with the added security of Life Care, you’ll never have to worry about future care should your needs ever change.
We know you have many choices for independent senior living in Florida, but what makes Abbey Delray a truly remarkable community is our unwavering commitment to you, your growth and goals, and the optimistic atmosphere you’ll experience here. Through our commitment to multidimensional wellness, you’ll find it easier to make healthy choices. You’ll also find it easy to fit in and feel a sense of belonging. And if there’s something you want to do with your day, just ask. We’ll do everything we can to make it happen for you.
ELEVATING THE ABBEY DELRAY EXPERIENCE
- Three updated dining venues with a variety of fresh menu choices
- Full calendar of cultural, social, educational and recreational opportunities
- Research-based health and wellness program
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments and local events
- Maintenance of all residences, common areas and landscaped grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Registered dietitian
- Full-time lifestyle director focusing on activities that are socially, culturally and intellectually stimulating
- Full-time non-denominational spiritual leader and weekly interdenominational services
- Emergency call system with pendants/pull chords and daily security checks
- Gated community offers safety and 24-hour security
- All utilities, including basic cable television
- Individual temperature control in residences
THOUGHTFUL COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Open-kitchen-concept dining with flexible hours
- Variety of dining venues from elegant outdoor terrace to poolside dining
- Cocktail lounge with welcoming happy hours
- Fitness center with full-time fitness director
- Refreshed heated outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Billiards room
- Art studio
- Full service beauty salon/barbershop
- Computer/business center
- Community center for parties and gatherings
- Activity center for enrichment and fun
- Washer/dryer in select residences
- Laundry rooms
- Assigned resident parking; optional covered parking
- Walk-in health clinic
- Covered walkways
- Pet friendly
- Daily chef-prepared meals
An entrance fee is an upfront sum that essentially prepays much of the cost that comes with services related to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to additional levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly service fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside your monthly fees.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Abbey Delray. When you visit, please speak with a team member to find out more.