When you’ve been sidelined by an illness, injury or surgery, it can be difficult to bounce back and feel optimistic. At Abbey Delray’s senior rehabilitation center in Delray Beach, Florida, our teams provide short-term rehabilitation with the right mix of physical, occupational and speech therapies to help maximize your resilience and speed your recovery. As with all our health care services, your care and rehabilitation plan will be customized to your needs, setting goals and strategies to get you home as quickly as possible. And, with our low rehospitalization rates, chances are you’ll stay there.
Short-stay admission for Abbey Delray’s senior rehabilitation services in Palm Beach County is available on a direct-entry basis. During your stay, you’ll enjoy full access to our wide array of services and amenities.
To learn more about Abbey Delray’s short-term rehabilitation center in Delray Beach, Florida, simply complete the form on this page.
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Health lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
- Private and semi-private rooms with bathroom and shower
- Arts and crafts room
- Fitness room
- Family visiting spaces