A Sneak Peek at Our Remodeled Independent Living Building Areas
More than anything else, our residents love Abbey Delray because of the way it feels. A carefree yet caring community in the heart of Delray Beach, it’s the ideal place to spend a relaxing and fulfilling retirement. Last year, we completed an expansion the brought new dining venues, wellness facilities, cultural amenities, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Now, we’re beginning renovations on our Independent Living residential buildings with remodeled community areas, club room, entrance area, corridors, and more.
The Abbey Delray lifestyle is the best it’s ever been. Now is the time to make your move.
IT’S A NEW DAY AT ABBEY DELRAY!
Our recent multi-million-dollar expansion and makeover opened the door to even more choices and opportunities for you, with new amenities and the completion of our full continuum of health services.
- Added new Performing Arts Center for lectures, banquets, performances and more.
- Renovated state-of-the-art fitness center featuring Helsinki University Research (HUR) equipment specifically designed for safe and effective full-body workouts for older adults.
- New resort-style heated outdoor pool.
- New spa and salon services.
- Enhanced restaurant-style dining featuring open-kitchen concept and outdoor terrace table service.
- A serene new outdoor garden adding more beauty to our already gorgeous grounds.
- Fully updated independent living apartments and villa homes with stainless steel appliances, crown molding, space for an in-home office, and most include washer and dryer.
- New private and semi-private apartments and suites for assisted living and memory care, designed to enhance your independence and quality of life.
SEE INSIDE THE STUNNING REMODELED AREAS
A PLAN FOR TOMORROW
Enjoying an active, engaged lifestyle is easier when you have an affordable plan in place for the future. Life Care at Abbey Delray is a smart plan for you and your families’ future. It combines independent living with lifetime access to top-notch health services at predictable monthly rates that are below market costs.
- Unmatched estate protection with an up to 90% refundable entrance fee, safeguarding your long-term health and financial future
- Guaranteed priority access to a full continuum of care, including assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehab
- No significant change in monthly costs, even if needs change
- Substantial savings on rising medical care costs, compared to the open market
- Potential tax benefits, as certain fees can qualify as prepaid medical expenses