Everyone needs a little help from time to time, but getting assistance with your daily routine shouldn’t mean sacrificing the lifestyle you enjoy. The experienced senior care team members at Abbey Delray assisted living in Delray Beach provide the personalized assistance you need along with opportunities to maximize your independence.
Unlike any other assisted living facility you may have experienced, Abbey Delray’s all-new private suites in Palm Beach County are specially designed with features to support and enhance your independence and quality of life. Our new assisted living community also offers an array of wellness programs, social activities, cultural events and other opportunities for engagement. And, of course, our care team is with you whenever you need us. Because everyone can use a helping hand.
To learn more about what makes Abbey Delray assisted living in Delray Beach different from other providers of assisted living in Florida, simply complete the form on this page.
- Nurse and certified nursing assistant on-site 24 hours a day
- Personalized plan, developed with resident, resident's loved ones and our caring team
- Professional, friendly assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Salon and barber services
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Chef-inspired meals in multiple dining spaces
- Bar and cafe with seating area and outdoor patio
- Well-appointed kitchenette in every apartment
- Arts and crafts room
- Game room
- Fitness room
- Washer and dryer included in each apartment
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medications, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Making your suite feel like home is important to us, too. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own.