Skilled nursing: Care for the whole person.
Kind, professional care, exactly as expected. We deliver individualized care of the highest order during prolonged illness and to assist recovery after surgery, accident or illness. Our skilled care is accredited by CARF-CCAC (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and Continuing Care Accreditation Commission).
- On-site specialist physicians in internal medicine/gerontology, podiatry, dental, optometry, neurology
- 24-hour oversight and care from RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Social services to support residents and families and address interpersonal, emotional and psychological needs
- Comprehensive or restorative therapy
- Medicare-approved rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Pain management, palliative care, hospice services
- Respite care
- Chaplaincy services for comfort and spiritual care, all faiths
- Life enrichment programs that include pet therapy, Bible study, greenhouse with hands-on horticulture, indoor aviaries, and arts and crafts
- FitSix® integrated wellness program
- Access to all Abbey Delray community amenities, including game room, art studio, and events and activities
Non-residents of Abbey Delray are eligible for skilled nursing, as space allows. Current residents have priority access.
Find out more about Delray Beach long-term care.
Ask a question or schedule a consultation by calling 561.454.2020 — or simply Contact Us.